Toledo Area GuideThe Toledo metropolitan area has many interesting things to see and places to visit.
- The National Museum of the Great Lakes is now open.more than 9,000 square feet of displays inside the Toledo Maritime Center include 258 historical artifacts from Great Lakes vessels and other sources,
- Hollywood Casino Featuring over 2,000 slots, 60 table games, poker room, restaurants and entertainment.
- The Toledo Museum of Art & Glass Pavilion is an internationally recognized museum, with an iconic glass pavilion built in 2006
- The Toledo Zoo was voted the best zoo in the US by the USA Today in 2014. New penguin and flamingo exhibits were recently added.
- A visit to Imagination Station is different for everyone. You can spend the whole day exploring, discovering and creating. quickly stop in and spend an hour or so with your favorite exhibits.
- Imagination Station (Connected to the Grand Plaza Hotel)
- National Museum of the Great Lakes (1.8 miles)
- Hollywood Casino (3.5 miles)
- Toledo Mud Hens Baseball - Fifth Third Field (3 blocks)
- Libbey Glass Outlet (1.0 miles)
- Valentine Theatre (2 blocks)
- Stranahan Theatre (8.6 miles)
- Westfield Shopping Mall (7 miles)
- Tony Packo's Restaurant (6 blocks)
- Toledo Botanical Gardens (10 miles)
- University of Toledo (5 miles)
- Toledo Raceway (6 miles)
Regional Chamber of Commerce